2008年12月22日 星期一

The Women

I saw this movie with my friend and I really liked it. The movie is pretty special for it has no male figure at all. The main character of the movie is Mary whose husband has an affair. It turns out that she starts her career and has great success.



I used to think that love is a serious and important word that can't not be easily spoken. I mean abuseing the word is kind of frivolous. However, I find it is amazing that a little human heart can contain so many differet people and thing. I love my family, my friends, the novel that I bought last month, my new cloth, movies, watching Friends, and so on. My heart has a large capacity while is just as little as my fist. Hahaha...that's really amazing, isn't it?

2 則留言:

eileen 提到...

Haha and do you love me? Yes, our hearts are small but in shape but not in capacity.XD I love you too(run away haha)

Unknown 提到...

Love is a sacred words. It can express our true feeling to another people, so it must be spoken based on our hearts. I agree with you that love couldn't be easily spoken. Human beings' hearts are really important. In physical, we can't live without heart; in mental, we can memorize lots of prescious things in our heart.