2009年5月31日 星期日

Holiday

I love holiday!!
Few days ago, I happend to meet a African-America in Taipei MRT station. He looked so nervous when he showed me the paper which wrote his destination. So he asked me how to get to "Ximen". I was confused because I don't know "Ximen" means 西門 or 新明. So I took him to see the board but the words was too small that I could hardly see it. Finally, with his vision and my common knowledge, we found out the direction and took the MRT together. On the way, I talked with him. He was a teacher in FU JEN CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY and he could speak a little Chinese. So I was wondering that since we have the ability to ask for help, we don't have to worry too much about going abroad. Hahaha...but my sister said it was a negative idea.

I heard the song few days ago in CSI NewYork. It's good and I like it even it seems have no conection with my first paragraph.
Just enjoy it! :) I wish you like it.




Fade into you

I want to hold the hand inside you
I want to take a breath that's true
I look to you and I see nothing
I look to you to see the truth
You live your life
You go in shadows
You'll come apart and you'll go black
Some kind of night into your darkness
Colors your eyes with what's not there.

Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think it's strange you never knew

A stranger's light comes on slowly
A stranger's heart without a home
You put your hands into your head
And then smiles cover your heart

Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think it's strange you never knew

Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think it's strange you never knew
I think it's strange you never knew

2 則留言:

eileen 提到...

haha!You are such a nice girl to spend your time helping the guy.My mother always tells me not to stop when someone want to ask the road from me because she has seen some news that the stranger is just pretending. All the stranger want is you. Haha it seems that my mother worries too much.

Unknown 提到...

Your experience is interesting! Are you easy to be asked for direction? It seems that you're easy to be stopped by strangers. I'm also easy to be stopped, too. I think Eileen is right. Sometimes bad guys pretend to ask direction but the purpose is to hurt you. That's terrible.