2009年6月6日 星期六

Appreciation.

I am not a lucky guy but I have lot of treasure. :) I am happy!

Last week, I dropped my friend's cell phone into closestool so it was broken. But my friend didn't blame at me but just make fun of me and keep call me fool. After that happened, he turned the cell phone and it was all right, so he thought it still working. However, after he took it to his dormitory, the phone was dying... Sometimes it worked, sometime doesn't. Anyway, my frined said it was okay because it was an old one, and he would buy a new one someday, maybe after Final. When I told my sisters and friends about this, most of them were suprised that he didn't angry with me. "If he got mad, I deserved it! But he was really a unlucky but nice guy.", said one of my sisters.

Few days ago, my "lovely" and only umbrella was broken when I needed it most. It was a heavy rain that I was totally wet. That day was obviously not my day. After Chinese and Listening class, I was so cold and a little angry at my self and the weather so I skipped some class. Even it was a bad day, I felt happy because of you guys. :D Thanks for your umbrellas and care.

I love you guys. :D

Hahaha~after this long long long confession, I think of "Friends". I love it, even it is over I can still watch it on PPS. It is not only funny and interesting but touching. The freindship between thoes guys is really hearwarming. :D The song was lively and cute, just like how we used to get alone with our friend, right? Hahaha...seems I am talkative today...




So no one told you life was going to be this way.
Your job's a joke, you're broke, you're love life's DOA.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear,
Well, it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.

But, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too.

You're still in bed at ten, the work began at eight.
You've burned your breakfast, so far, things are going great.
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these,
But she didn't tell you when the world has brought you down to your knees.

That, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too.

No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me.
Seems like you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me.
Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with,
Someone I'll always laugh with, even at my worst, I'm best with you.

It's like you're always stuck in second gear,
Well, it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.

But, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too.

2 則留言:

eileen 提到...

He didn't blame you because he loves you.Haha anyway he's such a nice guy. No wonder you ... Well,if you dropped my cell phone, I won't blame you because I want to buy a new one.:D So please give me a chance to have a new cell phone.

Unknown 提到...

Well, you're so lucky for not being blamed. He is so nice. By the way, do you get your new umbrella? Hope your new umbrella will be strong enough this time.