2008年10月31日 星期五

Photo

Recently, I always carry my camera with me whenever I go for I really want to catch the moment when I saw something special.



Sometimes I wonder how to remember everything that I do not want to lose. After a lecture, a date, a movie or something eles, how to keep everything that I might soon forget fresh? I am sure I would keep the thing in mind if it is really important, somehow I just can't stop worrying it might fade away. Stuped, I know!



Beside taking picture, I also watching the photo I have taken. Occasionally, it is hard to recognize something is happened in real life or dream for me, because dreams sometime is so realistically.
It just give me the sence of safe to look back with some proof to convince and prove that everythin is true.



To be honest, sometimes even I will think myself is really silly. Haha...but I just don't want to see time passing and just do nothing. In fact, there is nothing I can do and I know that. Taking pictures is one of my way to enjoy and fulfil time.

2 則留言:

eileen 提到...

Haha it's good that you know you are silly! Well never mind I am just kidding. But the photos which you had taken are really picturesque. They are extremely beautiful! I have the same feeling with you. The time goes by and we just want to grasp something so as to keep the time in another form... ...

Unknown 提到...

I also like to take pictures because it give my the feeling of life. Maybe I'll forget some interesting events when I get old. But if I had record it with camera, it wouldn't disappear.
By the way, your pictures is beautiful!!!