2008年11月6日 星期四

Teddy Bear

Last weekend, I saw this Teddy bear at "The Naked Cafe" with Eilleen. There was a Teddy Bear which was as huge as people. But he is not naked!



I want a Teddy bear or any doll that is big enough to hug.
To be honest, living apart form home is free but also lonely. Sometime I feel so empty while at my dorm for there is nobody talk to me. That always reminds me of Mom who always waits for me for dinner. I want a Teddy Bear who can give me a hug whenever I need. oh...guess this is home sick. Sometime I enjoy the freedon but sometimes it just so strange to stay in a space that no body knows me for I am the only person. Moreover...the midterm is killing me. :(



I eager to have a Teddy bear! So I can beat him up when I am angry. Haha...just kidding. I can not wait to go home after the midterm!! By the way, my father's belly is as huge as Teddy's. = =

2 則留言:

eileen 提到...

Haha, no wonder you like that Teddy Bear! But I really understand your feeling because I sometimes feel lonesome,too. Living on your own seemes not that good.(sigh) Well, I guess you are looking forward to your Big Rabbit now, right? XD

Unknown 提到...

Those Teddy bears are very cute!!!I really love huge dolls.It's comfortable to hug it.I think dolls sometimes play an important role in our life.I can talk anything with them, and they'll just listen to what you say.